Saturday, July 31, 2010

Who else after following advice from Y!A contacts & answerers has managed to solve a problem?

Yesterday I asked a question regarding problems I was having with a combi-boiler. With the answers I received and e-mails plus a telephone call, the problem is now completely solved. Thanks everyone, especially The Punisher. XXWho else after following advice from Y!A contacts %26amp; answerers has managed to solve a problem?
Yes a few times, especially with software issues.Who else after following advice from Y!A contacts %26amp; answerers has managed to solve a problem?
Just today I answered a question about a discontinued product that I would like to see returned to the shelf for sale. I had a favorite dressing that was discontinued. It only took about 10 minutes to receive two different messages at my profile. On had a URL to the copy cat recipe, the other had actually cut and pasted the recipe into the message. I plan to have a dressing for supper that was discontinued about 40 years ago.





And, I didn't have to use the points to ask a question.





Now I ask you; how cool is that???
I once asked a question in mens health, about having a penis reduction operation, but had to go private (拢5000), so did it myself ! Got cm confused with inches, marked it up wrong and well you can guess??
Actually no one really helps me with my serious problems on here : (


they just laugh at me :(
I will be acting on some exceptional advice given to me..It may take time but I shall get there
Zilch, sorry Dawn, but I come here for a giggle....


Glad you got something positive out of it though;)
Awww! I'm sorry I missed it! But i'm glad you've sorted it out. Good for you hun xxxxx
I have several times. Great folks, great advice.
plenty
great, you fixed it then Dawn, well done !!

No comments:

Post a Comment