Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice? Problem!?

I SORT OF like this boy but its really hard for me to say anything ]. My friends keep buging me about it but its totally embarassing to tell them. P.S. I told one friend.Advice? Problem!?
Well, I'm not quite sure what the question is. I guess you are wondering what you should do about your friends bugging you about it. Don't tell them, that is unless you want to. It's none of their business. Do whatever you want to do. Just tell them that it you're business and you don't have to tell them. That should do the trick.Advice? Problem!?
wow, you want people to mind read. sweet.

Report Abuse



is that right
whoa ahwaoahalwhowhwwhw!!!! saweeet
don't let anyone pressure you into telling them...only tell the people you're comfortable telling and feel like you can trust.
Why are you embarrassed to like this guy? Whats the point in liking him then? If you are embarrassed of him them that is a relationship that will never work. So either work up the confidence to be proud of the guy you want to be with or just leave it alone
Either be sorry for yourself or be brave enough to face the problem the choice is yours.


I hope you will be brave enough to face the problem and approach the boy.


What is the worst thing that can happen he will turn you down, if he does than that is your learning and you will be wiser.....
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment