Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have a few problems about what i should do about a iphone i just bought of ebay and advice.?

I recently as of today bought a iphone off of ebay, I had an iphone before but i dropped it in the rain but i am using the sim cards from my old iphone. I need some help though im not sure whether i should call at%26amp;t services or email the person i bought it from. The voicemail on the phone has a password and i can not change it because i need the users password, does anyone know what i should do?I have a few problems about what i should do about a iphone i just bought of ebay and advice.?
id call at%26amp;t


i mean it must be your password... if you are using your own sim.I have a few problems about what i should do about a iphone i just bought of ebay and advice.?
Email himm.


Ask him.


If her doesn't answer....call at%26amp;T.


If they cant help you.


Return it.
Call you carrier and ask to have the voice mail password be reset on their end, and they can give you a default number to reset your voicemail.
It's easiest to email the seller and ask for the password.
I would say email the seller.


If that does not work then call up AT%26amp;T because they can reset it I believe.


You will be able to get it sorted out :)
When the password message comes up hit the ';?'; and then hit the button that says ';call'; Follow the instructions and it will reset your password without having to talk to anyone. I guarantee this will work as I just had to do it.
Email the seller and ask for the password.

No comments:

Post a Comment