Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice on my jealousy problem?

Ive always been a jealous person in a relationship and thats why many of them failed, I think. Yesterday one thing dawned upon me. I was a favourite kid in the family and parents spared me more attention than to my two sisters. Now when Im in a relationship I think subconsciously I demand the other persons full attention to myself and hence jealousy.





Thats what I think is the root of my irrational jealousy. Any exercises that would help me balance it?Any advice on my jealousy problem?
In order for you to try and mitigate your own jealousy problem





you might try and ardently exercise in never wanting to monopolize another person. That other person may be linked to you by way of great love, but that person is not sold to you, as much as you are not sold to that person.





The exercising might include a throbbing interest towards somebody else that might make you feel to be in a particularly glowing tuning with you. This is not a suggestion about being unfaithful to the unique one of your life but a suggestion to turn with pride and in good style your head and your own soul towards other people, towards more than one single person.





The human world around you is made of a great plurality of souls





and your dreamy interaction or empathy might try and respectfully involve as many as possible among those souls while also warmly generously allowing that the particular one, or others, linked to you might try and do the same.Any advice on my jealousy problem?
Well for starters you could tell people that you're trying to work on the jealousy thing. That way they know that you're at least trying to be better about it. Also, you could ask your parents why you seemed to get more attention. It might help you settle the jealousy to a minimum. Another good thing to try is go out to a random place, a new place you've never been before or haven't been to in a long time, and just talk to people. Get to know people and ask them questions about themselves that might trigger the jealousy. An example could be: ';What college did you go to?'; If they went to the school you were hoping to get into but couldn't, you may feel jealous that they are better than you. But instead of ending the conversation, stay with it, ask how the classes and teachers were, and what kind of things they did. Some people may not want to get in a conversation with a stranger, but you'd be surprised to see how many would like to just talk about things.


= )
Go to Jesus I got delivered from such a spirit causing havoc in my life, its worth it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment