Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have problem with my car golf3 series mixing oil with water plse advice?

Have changed the cooler on top of the gear bOx but still the same thing happen after while kindly adviceI have problem with my car golf3 series mixing oil with water plse advice?
You have either


a. blown head gasket


or


b. a cracked or warped cylinder head.I have problem with my car golf3 series mixing oil with water plse advice?
I guess the car must have overheated at certain time, and unfortunately the head gasket is buggered go and have it replaced before you cause any further damage. good luck mate.
it means you have to replace head gasket, and while doing that do the valve cover gasket also.
Engine is probably junk. There's a reason when you drive your ';Golf 3'; you never see any others on the road.
the head gasket has gone
check your gas-kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment