Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can you give me advice on this problem please?

I met my moms friends DAUGHTER a year ago and she's pretty then i tried adding her on myspace and she denied even dough newing who i was.Then i stop talking to her. Today a ';YEAR LATER'; i just seen her again, and when she seen me she gave me a BIG SMILE and LOOKED at me for a quick MINUTE what can this mean????Can you give me advice on this problem please?
It sounds like she had something else going on a year ago and she didn't know how to feel or she wasn't in touch with her feelings.


But she's had a year to think about you and maybe she's been thinking a lot about you and feels very different now.


Time to try the waters again. maybe this time you'll catch her. ;) !Can you give me advice on this problem please?
that ur a hotty now or shes just really nice now
It could mean that she hastily turned your myspace invitation down a year ago cz she was in a weird mood or something (us girls can be moody :D ) ... and that she kinda regretted it and that she thinks you're cute!





OR





She didn't know it was you and still doesn't .. and still thinks you're cute





OR





She thinks you're cute and hates myspace. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment