Saturday, July 31, 2010

Medical advice/problem?

I am 8 weeks pregnant and on Blue cross Medical. A few days ago my blue cross was canceled due to an error by my social worker, she isn't doing anything to fix it. I'm suppose to be on medication for my severe morning sickness. Do you think I have a good lawsuit against the department of public social services if anything happens to me or my baby because I'm not getting the proper care. I have ALL the documentation stating they made a mistake.


Medical advice/problem?
Isn't that the American motto. ';Sue sue sue!';


Medical advice/problem?
You probably do, but let's hope nothing bad happens to either of you. Horrible morning sickness isn't going to hurt you as long as you can choke down vitamins and some liquids in this early part of the pregnancy. I would push to get the problem resolved as soon as possible, but for now look for some alternatives besides meds for the morning sickness. And hope you don't need to sue for any reason.
No I dont think you will, morning sickness will not HARM your baby it will harm you the baby will get all the nutrients it needs from your stores... you on the other hand wont have much to spare.





I would suggest getting on the ball and calling to speak to a supervisor, make every attempt and resubmitt all paperwork to them...
get ahold of someone higher than that social worker, or request a different social worker. they cannot deny you if it is the state you are approved by.
if u have documentation stating so, yes. they can get in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment