Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have sponsorship family problem , I need advice?

I live in Canada. I applied sponsorship for my family few years ago. But recently i revived an letter that say you are not eligible because your income dose not meet minimum requirement for family sponsorship. Actually my accountant had mistake about my financial documents.


what can I do right now. They said you can continue your application but your chance is low and immigration officer will decide about your application. Any body have idea about this situation?I have sponsorship family problem , I need advice?
well you can have the accountant write a letter explaining that it was his mistake, or you can get another sponsor. i don't know about canada but i know that in the usa you can even have a cosponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment