Thursday, July 29, 2010

My girlfriend has a problem - I need medical advice?

Ive noticed lately that my girlfriends breasts have actually shrunk considerably and she hasn't been losing weight or overexercising. I googled it and alot came up on cancer...im worried. Is she alright?My girlfriend has a problem - I need medical advice?
honestly it would be something to check out i would have her go to the doctor cause things like that are serious.





no one will really honestly be able to answer that just seek some medical attention who can do the test's to figure out if its anything or nothing at allMy girlfriend has a problem - I need medical advice?
you should definitely hurry and take her to the doctor before it's too late. the earlier the better. you should talk to your girlfriend about this, and ask her whether she's noticed some changes herself with different parts of her body.
if she don't no why her breasts is shrunk and losing weight. you need to take her to the doctor.
are you certain she hasnt lost any weight? oftentimes that the first place we lose. ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment