Saturday, July 31, 2010

I had relationship with married woman for 7years.i was cheated by her. pls advice me to overcome this problem?

i need some advice to get along with my life. i was depressed. am unmarried person and 27years old. i know i have done big mistake in my life.I had relationship with married woman for 7years.i was cheated by her. pls advice me to overcome this problem?
The first thing you should do is to cut all ties with her, and go find a new love who is available to love you the way you deserve to be loved. You could get some therapy, that usually does help you to understand the truth. your depressed because you loved and trusted her and she let you down and ripped your heart out.I had relationship with married woman for 7years.i was cheated by her. pls advice me to overcome this problem?
Remember if she started up with you in a ';cheat scenario'; then it's very likely the person will continue with another ';cheat scenario'; with you. You have learned a valuable lesson with this experience. So not all is lost.





Once you find out your next conquest is married you say, ';Sorry have a good life';. Walk away.





Make sure the next woman is not breaking up or in the middle of breaking up with someone...another but transitional guy thing. If she is clear and not in a relationship that's the way to start out.





Then go slow with her. Become good friends first. That takes time.





For now work on yourself. Work, take some classes to better yourself whatever. But keep yourself busy ON YOU. Focus on yourself...maybe apply with a Gold Gym where other women are, you can sign up for like $20.00 mo. Move on now and I know you can do it.
One day you well find that special woman that would treat you good and well really love you......Just have faith that one day you well meet your true love...... plus you need to find a single woman not a married woman....... I hope that can help you
Yeah, the big mistake was being with a married woman for 7 years!!! But, life is about learning from your experiences. Learn from it and move on.
I would suggest that you go see a counselor. It would help you with this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment