Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have a really annoying problem!!!! Advice?

I sweat a bunch from my armpits and then i feel nervous then i sweat more. looking for a way to fix this without surgery and i have tried driclor and deodorants and they dont work it seems they do for a little bit then my body adjusts to them then they stop. What do I do?!!!!I have a really annoying problem!!!! Advice?
you can get botox for under you arms to stop the sweating. i sweat a lot too and when i think about it i sweat even more. i'm getting married next year and i'm going to get botox to not sweat. there is a condition called hyperhydrosis (may have spelt it wrong) which means you sweat abnormal amounts and if your doctor refers you to get botox the insurance compeny pays for it. it lasts for between 4-6 months.I have a really annoying problem!!!! Advice?
buy certain dry. after you take a shower at night time, you put the certain dry on before you sleep. it helps with the sweat. make sure to wear anti perspirant deodorant the next morning.
Am not sure you will like this but it might help. Get your armpits shaved and wash them regularly.The body sometimes responds to nervousness through sweating so find ways to control your nervousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment