Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey guys i have a problem and need some advice?

so this is the last week of summer before school starts and i havent been doing much except lifting. so me and my buddies planned to go camping on friday. the problem is my mom and dad are super jesus/churchaholics and make me go every to church every friday night and sunday morning. so they wont even let me miss one day of church and arent letting me go because of that. what should i do?Hey guys i have a problem and need some advice?
I guess you could call me a super jesuschurchaholic, but heres what you do. Tell them that forcing you to go to church wont make you like it, it has to be a decision (unless you're 7) tell them that you will stay in contact via cell phone and that you still want to hear the message from Friday and Sunday service, while you're camping. You'll bring your bible and read before you fall asleep





Youre parents should be more worried about you getting the message rather than actually being at church

No comments:

Post a Comment