Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm having a problem with a friend of mine at the moment. Can any one give me some advice?

My friend comes over or rings me and all she does is bag her partner all the time, and I'm getting really tired of it as it stresses me out, and I've already told her this. But every time now she tells me about what he does to her.Her 12 year old lad doesn't like him (he's got Asphberger's Syndrome) and when he gets angry he starts being destructive like trying to blow hairspray cans up etc., I just don't know what to do, all I know is I'm feeling stressed out.I'm having a problem with a friend of mine at the moment. Can any one give me some advice?
Tell her if she doesn't like her partner, than get rid of him. Otherwise, live with it and quit complaining.I'm having a problem with a friend of mine at the moment. Can any one give me some advice?
tell her(very nicely) that you don't want to hear her bag on that person 24/7 tell her it just makes you feel awkward and it is ok if she tells you every other week or day just not 24/7
Tell your friend how you feel. If she or he dosen't like it, then they are no friend.
tell him how you feel about it. and dont feel stressed out..i know itz hard but just try to relax for a bit then when u r relaxed try talking him out of it...
Well , yeah , tell your friend how you feel and ... I don' t know. If my friend' s boyfriend had a problem like that I would give her the following advice : SEPARATE !!! But think before you do something , okay ?
Tell her to stop and maybe she'll listen to you this time. But maybe you can talk to her about it and tell her you're stressed out. If she were really you're friend, she would stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment