Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am having some problems ever since i got pregnant i have started to act well not myself,advice?!?!?

Ok i am 16 and so is my bf i am pregnant, and i am due nov 25th :). My parents and my bf's parents have been so supportive. But here is the deal for the past week i have become so clingy to my bf(Ryan) and i have started to have a supper bad jealousy problem. Like today me and Ryan went to sams with his mom and well some girls from school came up and just gave him a friendly hug and i almost lost it on them. And i have become clingy, i want all his time 24/7,and i always want him holding me and cuddling on me. And i have been scared to take showers bye myself so like when my parents arent home or what not i make him take on with me. Ryan has been so great about it though. What is wrong with me? I feel like i am turning into Queen ***** here. My bf dose not deserve this,advice?I am having some problems ever since i got pregnant i have started to act well not myself,advice?!?!?
I remember feeling EXACTLY like that when I was pregnant.It's very common, I have 5 kids and 3 of them I was like that.


Don't worry this is just your hormones and tell him how you feel,his reassurances will make you feel better and he will know how you are feeling. Remember this is just your hormones!!! I tryed using a stuffed animal that reminded me of him when he wasn't with me,and it helped alot.


That is very nice that you have so much support around you too!!!


Congrats on the baby!!I am having some problems ever since i got pregnant i have started to act well not myself,advice?!?!?
You're pregnant, not normal you. I was jealous when I was pregnant at 24. This is something I have never normally felt but I was and I cried ALL of the time over happy and sad things. You have to keep in mind, you are creating a human being. Of course you won't be yourself. Every woman goes thru it, so take it in stride, try not to take it out on your bf and just deal with you as you come.
you are still a child struggling through so manyy emotions and now to add is your pregnancy. there isn't much advice to give other than to tell you bf how you feel. once you give birth you'll be back to your old self.i do have to say though, it is sad to know that at you age your already going through such a difficult time where only an adult should be going through this.
You are loosing some freedom and gaining alot of responsibility for your age. Unknowingly, you may feel somewhere inside that your b/f will think ';well, my gf is going to change and get a little heavy, etc. and now I got her trapped.'; Then you begin to believe that he will fool around all of the responsibility will fall on you.


You are projecting. Just try and go one day at a time. Don't accuse without proof. Most importantly, have a healthy and happy baby!
You are young and pregnant. It is common to be insecure at your age and in your condition. One always feels vulnerable about now. Relax and learn to accept things. Good luck in the future it will be a difficult one being a mom so young.
Women do become clingier when they get pregnant. Maybe it's a fear of losing the father of their children. Who knows. All I know is that you've got to get it together and worry about yourself and taking care of your body, the proper nutrition, and the health of your baby. Worrying %26amp; stress are going to hurt you and your baby in the longrun and you don't want that.





All I can do is suggest that you talk to your BF and tell him what's going on with you and that you don't understand it yourself, but you would appreciate his support. And try not to be jealous of friendly hugs - thats all they are!





Good luck in your pregnancy.
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment