Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help i need advice about this problem i got?

Next month i'll be starting school as a new student here in CA. I'm 19 years old. I also just bought a Lamborghini Gallardo which i will be taking to school, and if your wondering what i do for a living i Rap add me in Myspace.





Do you guys think i'm going to get alot of hate because all i'm trying to do is just be cool with everybody?, And do you think i'll be getting lots of very freaky girls (I don't want relationships)?Help i need advice about this problem i got?
That type of car will attract two kinds of girls the wild and loose type then the gold diggers. The nice girls could care less what kind of car you drive or who you are. And as far as being cool you have all types in school so you'll attract your own kind and the haters well who cares what they think or say. Be yourself and the rest will follow.Help i need advice about this problem i got?
You will get hate from people that think you are trying to show that you are better than then. I don't think that you will necessarily get any girls at all.
Yes, especially with the compulsive lying. You're a 13-year old with inverted nipples and an overbite.
Yes you will be hated and yes you will get lots of girls.
Hello Ace Love,


What is your major going to be? What are your plans for the future my darling. I commend you for going back to school. But I think in order to not bring too much attention to yourself you should invest in something else a bit more modest. For example a Toyota or Honda. Not to say because you are flashy but your focus is on your education and not on impressing anyone and causing unnecessary attention to yourself because it will draw negative attention and I wouldn't want you to put yourself in harms way sweetie. It is the adult thing to do.


Women should be the least of your focus. They will come whether you have money or not. Like you said your focus is not on a relationship right now and if one does developer you want to know that she is there for you and not for what you can provide long term with fame and fortune. I am in college too and understand but I am not a gold digger or a groupie so. I am a woman who knows what she wants and takes the bull by the horns darling. Material things don't impress me but everyone is not like that. So keep a low profile and good luck. Stay focused sweetie and you will go far. Good luck and if you need help you with school questions you can talk to me. Good luck again.

No comments:

Post a Comment