Saturday, July 31, 2010

I was born with a heart problem and have had many surgeries. I hate being like this. Advice?

It seems like most other people are healthy and I was born this way. It's depressing.I was born with a heart problem and have had many surgeries. I hate being like this. Advice?
You make of it what you can. Get involved in activities that don't involve a lot of physical stress. I too was born with congenital heart defects, as well as liver and thyroid ones, and my joy is writing and drawing. Bowling is my sport of choice.





You just have to live the life you have as well as you can. There's no way around it, so it's best to learn how to live with it.I was born with a heart problem and have had many surgeries. I hate being like this. Advice?
Dont feel sorry for yourself, my daughter was born blind and had several surguries too, and she could see for about five years, not good, she still had to learn braill, and than at the age of 21 she lost her sight for ever, it runs in the family, my father had glaucoma, he had a glass eye, and I got it when I was 16 years old, but the dr. told my mother that I was a teenager looking for attention, and she let it go, when I was 18 years old I left home and went to another state, there I went for a phisical for a union job, well, I fluncked, because I was almost blind in the right eye, I went right away to a dr. and he said I had glaucoma, and I had it for a long time, , well, here I am after two kids and a divorce after 27 years of marriage and I am now blind, I try to make the best of it, I still know how to cook and crochett and I use my computer alot. I have a screen reader on my comp. thats were I get my patterns for crochett and recipies for cooking and baking, I really miss driving although its been 20 years since I have driven, I misws the freedom it gave me, believe me, its not easy being blind eather, but we have make the most of it, I really am sorry about your trouble with your heart, you didn't say how old you are, feel free to email me if you wish, no nasty remarks needed. april
Not to sound trite but ';life is what you make of it';


It is your choice - whether you focus on the things that are wrong and what you can't do, or focus on all the great things and what you can do.





I blew my leg apart and was feeling sorry for myself until I saw people in physical rehab with no legs. It sure did put things in perspective for me.





Good luck, my friend, and make the most of your life.
I developed a heart problem and told my doctor: ';I will die with the heart that I was born with.';





No intervention.


No surgery.


No pig valve.





No code.


http://www.mckennan.org/avera/personalch鈥?/a>
Realise that many many people are born with problems...





For example I have breathing problems... extra tissue in my nose and throat...





I always need antibiotics everytime I get infections with minor flu viruses while everyone else recover on their own...
My heart goes out to you. I have lived a long time, am a Gramma, and I have had lots of problems with physical and mental health, raising four kids and then helping raise some grandkids.......other problems too numerous and painful to mention. I do not like living this way either, but I have decided that I must make the best of it. God helps me a lot. Why not try God for yourself, give Him a chance? Do you have a Bible to read? I hope you will be able to invite the Lord Jesus into your life.......He will make a huge difference, He will be your best Friend,.
Know what to eat. And eat right. Don't forget to get the right amount of the right exercise. Most of all, love it the way it is.
Exercise makes the heart stronger. Start with low impact stuff, swimming is the best. Start slow.
be thankful you are alive!!!!!!!!!! be glad you are living and breathing and make every moment count! count your blessings.
Just remember, you're not alone.
Everyone will suffer a health crisis at some time in their life





You had yours from birth
jus be happy that ur alive


and member that God created you in his image.



Good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment