Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have a little problem with procrastination, Can anyone give me some advice?

I have always been this way and now I want to change I just dont know how to go about doing so. Oh, and one other thing is there anyone that could help recomend an easy workout (I would also like to try getting into better shape). ThanksI have a little problem with procrastination, Can anyone give me some advice?
All I can say is each night before you go to bed, make a list of everything you wish to accomplish in the next day. Set an alarm, and begin the process of completing each task. I too procrastinate, so i know this works. And i feel its pretty rewarding at the end of the day to look back at the list and see how much you actually accopmplished. And sometimes if it helps, I let myself go do something really fun or get some really good food when Im done as a reward and something to drive me through the list to the end. And also categorizing and organzing your list, so you can get the most out of each task, such as doing all your driving tasks in one trip instead of having to drive here, then go home and then two hours later, go out driving errands again. But yeah, good luck!I have a little problem with procrastination, Can anyone give me some advice?
A way to become better organized is to bribe yourself. For example, if you're going to go do your homework tell yourself that you can have that last piece of cake when you finish it or you can talk to your boyfriend afterwards. It works for me everytime.





Also, for the workout they have articles in Seventeen magazine that are easy, and very effective.
If you set your mind to it you can do anything. Procrastination is SO agravationing,,,, trust me i no. but you will never get anywhere in life. Have a prize in the end if you do your project w/out procrastinanaion... Like if you finish one thing you get a peice of chocolate or you will get a peice of candy or something you enjoy. Evenually you won't need your prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment