Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have a problem deciding which major I want to get or which college to chose, any advice?

Any advice? Please share your experiences and advice. Please SHARE WHAT YOU WISHED YOU DID NOT DO. Many ThanksI have a problem deciding which major I want to get or which college to chose, any advice?
Take as many diverse classes in high school as you can. Join different clubs and activities. Do something that you thought you would never like. You never know what you may find. Being in high school is about taking chances and deciding who you want to be.





You can also make a list of your traits and interests and then try to find careers that pertain to these. Take a career test and see if you get any good results from that. Just remember to stick with what you like rather than what the pay is like.I have a problem deciding which major I want to get or which college to chose, any advice?
Explore what areas your interests are, do you like working with people or do you like working on your own. Do you like office jobs, working outdoors, with kids, etc. There are a lot of questions you can ask yourself on what you want to be, where do you want to be in five years? Do you like working with animals, etc. I too was undecisive on what I wanted to major in and finally after answering all these questions and exploring what my likes and dislikes are, I finally came to the solution that I wanted to be a vet. I am now a vet and I really, really enjoy it. At first I thought I wanted to work with kids so I explored this option and decided that-that was not for me. Well good luck with all you do! Happy exploring...
My only advice is do what you will love forever. Do not listen to other people. I am a Sophmore in college and my grandmother is always trying to get me to do this or that with a degree. I want to do what I will love doing for the rest of my life, not what makes the most money. Just follow your heart on this one. And as for the college, it really depends on what area you are in, what you want to do, whether you want to go online, etc.. Hope this helps and good luck! ; )
check out what u really like and what ur really good at...and major into that...





don't think about what brings more money or what makes u sound like a more imp. person...what ur good and what u enjoy doing is always the best for u...check out ur grades, think which subjects u like the most...and think...





hope ur not in grade 12...cause that would be too late to start thinking now...:)





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment