Saturday, July 31, 2010

I feel homesick, i far from my family can u give advice about that problem of mine?

im feel homesick , im knew in uae, but have bro in this city. but sometimes i feel homesick in my homeland i remember the past day when i was in my country,,,I feel homesick, i far from my family can u give advice about that problem of mine?
This is a good question. I've been posting a few things about homesickness myself.


I'm from the US, but had to move to Thailand. I was in complete shock, but grew to love it so much. Now back in the US I'm sad and lonely.


I've gathered good advice and some things I'm doing are this:


-Don't minimize the effect relocation has on a person. Every thing you do all day long is different than you are used to. Be proud of your bravery.


-Make sure that you have a lot of pictures of friends displayed and call them. Keep in touch. Setting up a Facebook account with pics and bits of news about your new home can help.


-Take time to remember what you miss and don't just shove it all inside, which I did.


-Decorate your home with a mix of things you were able to bring with you, and some things you buy in the market there. Make your home your own little world.


-Language classes help keep your mind busy, and can open up new friendships.


I wish you lots of luck in your new home and hope you start to feel better soon:)I feel homesick, i far from my family can u give advice about that problem of mine?
Make friends. Join a club or group that does something you like to do. I live far away from my family, too, and the thing that helped my homesickness was to socialize and make friends. You'll always miss them, but it does get easier as you make your life where you are.





Good luck.
try to get along with new friends in UAE. go out with them at nights, for example go to bars with them :) try not to remember your family when your having fun though. you might love it there :D
it is okay you will get the hang of things. trust me when i say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment