Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm having problems with this girl in my school that wants to fight me for no reason...advice?

so there's this girl named shannell...and she hates me...for no reason apparently...





It all started when me and my best friend, kali, weren't talking (we made up now :]). then shannell was like ';whats wrong kali?'; and she was like ';oh its nothing its just that me and michaela (me) are in a fight'; and shannell was like ';oh wheres michaela im gonna beat her up!';...(this was like four months ago by the way). Ever since she's been harrassing me. Like on myspace, if there was ever a pic of me and my friend she'll always comment saying crap about me like ';oh look at michaela shes so ugly'; or ';this pic is cute but michaela has got to go';. and now people are always telling me about how shes talking about me behind my back. now every time she passes me she'll always yell ';EW!'; really loud. i've even heard her saying crap like ching chong (im asian) and UGH! she even tried to start a fight with me by pushing me but i just walked away...





i haven't even done anything to her and she still hates me! i almost started crying in the girls bathroom...i dont want to tell a teacher and i dont want to fight her because that will just make things worse...what should i do?I'm having problems with this girl in my school that wants to fight me for no reason...advice?
you are doing the right thing right now DONT let her see its bothering you because thats what she wants if you just ignore her and dont let her know that its hurting you she will get bored with you and move on with bullying someone else dont go to a teacher that will make you seem like a baby who cant handle thier own problemsI'm having problems with this girl in my school that wants to fight me for no reason...advice?
Ask her what her problem is. She has no business with this matter so just tell her that. Tell her to move on she needs to stop wasting her time, especially if it's been 4 months since.
i have your answer please im me
do you know kali surface
michaela%26lt;333 haha i found your question i love you!! lol btw everyone this is Kali.... ME :) not 'kali surface???' watever... yes immma very smialy person. but anyways onto michaela's problem....





this girl shannell is a total biiatchh she's always saying ching chong and crap and you know what? i'm asian too! that ***** needs to learn a lesson but we dont know what to do.





and that fight of me and micheala was just a frikn litttle one... but i dont want shannell to hate uss BOTH that would be even worse... soo





HELP





thanks for the suggest for me and michaela.. you guys are wonderful people..!!





anyways hopes this gets better :)
Ohh I know how you feel. I go to a school where (no racism intended) there arent many people of my race and most of the other colored girls at my school always call me and my friend White preppy b****es and its awful! They hate us for no reason! My friend looked at a girl ';the wrong way'; once and now she wants to fight her after school. So, I know the feeling, but honestly, what you're doing right now is the way to go. Completely ignore her. If you tell a teacher, you're right, it'll make things worse, and if you talk back or fight back....that's WAY worse. So I suggest ignoring her and she'll get tired of it eventually. It sucks but I think that's the best way to go. Goodluck(:
DONT EVER LET SOME GIRL WALK ALL OVER YOU LIKE THAT NOW SHE THINKS SHE CAN BULLY YOU DONT LET THAT HAPPEN SHES JEALOUS !!!!!! AND IM SURE SHES UGLY SO NEXT TIME SHE TELLS YOU SOMETHING LIKE EWWW TELL HER YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF THAN IF SHE PUSHES YOU PUSH HER BACK IT SELF DEFENSE THAN IF SHE HITS YOU THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING SHES DONE PICKING ON YOU IN FRONT OF EVERYONE BUILD IT UP AND BEAT HER AND DONT STOP TIL SOMEONE STOPS YOU ! THAN YOULL PROBLEY NOT GET IN TROUBLE THAT MUCH YOU WONT CUZ IT SELF DEFENSE !!!!!!!!! TUFF IT UP DONT BE AFRAID OR YOULL GO THREW IT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment