Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Got ayy advice for someone who has a bit of a problem with waiting on something?

For a while, I've wanted to hanid raise a pigeon, I've done about a year and half of research and have some of the basic supplies, but I've having a bit of hard time waiting to get the bird from a friend of mine who lives in California. I live in Nevada and my folks are probably gonna go to L.A. in June. But can anyone offer me some advice?





I've been getting sorta restless about the wait.Got ayy advice for someone who has a bit of a problem with waiting on something?
I know it is sooooo hard to be patient when you want something really badly. And I know how miserable you are feeling. I wouldn't consider myself to be the most patient person around. But I am old now...lol.... and have learned how to make the time pass less painfully. You're going to have to find ways to distract yourself. The less you dwell on this the better. Fixating on how long you still have to wait will only make the wait seem longer. There's nothing you can do to shorten it right? So busy your mind with other things. And remember...each minute that passes is one less that you have to wait. Hang in there Matey!!!Got ayy advice for someone who has a bit of a problem with waiting on something?
you're just excited. we all get that way sometimes.


my advice is to just kick back, relax, and wait it out. dwelling on it will only make it seem longer.


any given thing will happen precisely when it happens, no sooner, no later. you can't make it happen any faster
It is ALWAYS hard to wait on things. Beleive me I know. In my 30's now and still haven't found the remedy for it. I would suggest that you keep your mind occupied with other things. How about volunteer work at a animal rescue? More specifically a wild life rescue or bird rescue? Who knows, if you can get into a bird rescue you might be able to gain a few more tips for when you have your own little one. Best of Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment