Thursday, July 29, 2010

My 2090E USB Storage is not being recognised by my pc. Please advice me on what to do to resolve this problem.

I have recently obtained a brand new 2090E USB memory Stick but it is not being automatically installed on my XP operating system. I also realise my CD burner has stopped burning; could their be a link between these 2 issues. I need help to resolve these issues urgently. Many Thanks.My 2090E USB Storage is not being recognised by my pc. Please advice me on what to do to resolve this problem.
Possibly a bit of a windows cockup. Is you Burner USB? If so unplug it and then use your memory stick.





When I plug my memory stick into my Desktop, it detects it as being my wireless adaptor, once I unplug that, my Memory stick works just fine.





So maybe you are having a simular problem?
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment