Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Love problems. Its in txt form. Can U read this? If you can then pls give me an advice.?

Dis is anther vrsion of a Qstion I askd a while ago. Due to d lmtation of only 1000 wrds, I dndt get to ask cmpltly. I tot dat by just lovng n viewing myslf wd som1, kisin, makin lov, hangng out and com4tin each othr was bein inlove. It wasnt till d tym wen I met dis girl dat I can truly say dat I was inlove. B4 Id rgularly tink bad stuf wd a girl I jst liked/loved recntly nd somtimes even msturbate unintentionly, howevr; now I am unable 2 do so wd dis grl I consider '; D1';. I truly love and respect her. It kills me so bad 2 hav realized that i ws such a jerk b4. Its only her dat I hav truly loved. . Evr since I loved her, I changed, tuk xtra tym on gruming myslf, studd hrder, abondond msturbation and wrked out a lot.Ironicly d ones who wer atracted 2 me wer grls whu wer of d same bhvior as my pst slf. I was evn askd for sex. I rjected dem ol bliving dat I was ment 2 b 4 her alone but notin happnd coz i was 2 shy infrnt of her.she evn told me she likes me but I dd notin. Wat shud I do?Love problems. Its in txt form. Can U read this? If you can then pls give me an advice.?
I think you should approach her... she likes you... i think you havent said anything because you are afraid to be rejected...Love problems. Its in txt form. Can U read this? If you can then pls give me an advice.?
i don t understand what ur question is. i understand the passage..i txt like CRAZY..but its still unclear..are u and this gurl that u think is ';D1'; dating?? or are u just in love with her and she doesnt know??
Its a whole new world out there on the street----innit ?
Sorry, gave up trying to read that after the 2nd line. Write it properly next time and you might get a better response!
If she's not seeing anyone by now, then ask her out.
That was quite a challenge.





So she likes you! Don't leave her hanging and go for it! Tell her you love her before it's too late! I mean you've changed right? Then the past is past. Now go and start over!
call her .....

No comments:

Post a Comment