Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on a credit report problem?

I have several delinquent credit card debts from about 6 years ago. I am disabled due to an accident that occurred around the same time and I am completely unable to pay these debts. Should I file for bankruptcy or wait until the 7 year SOL expires?Advice on a credit report problem?
First off, it is likely that the statute of limitations for the state you live in for ';open ended'; (ie, credit card) debt has expired. Refer to this chart to see how many years your state law specifies:





http://www.creditinfocenter.com/rebuild/鈥?/a>





If your state is less than 6 years, you do not owe the debt anymore (rather, the debt is not enforceable by law). Morally, you still owe it, if it is a valid charge.





The debt will remain on your credit report until the 7 year mark.





No, do not file bankruptcy if you can avoid it, at all costs!





Good luckAdvice on a credit report problem?
Credit can be a very difficult issue for many people. In fact, every situation is different and depends on many circumstances (not included in your question). However, I think I have found an answer for you. Check out: http:www.redfoxcredit.com





Let me know if this information helps. Thanks.
小redit repair work械d fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service - creditreport.imess.net
Wait for the 7 years to expire. Filing bankruptcy will stay on your credit reports for 10 years!
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment