Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What problem could be this? please advice me and how to stop it?

I'm 22, student sometimes I feel my mind feels tired plus my mind just cant focus on thing just like 100things inside my mind. hope u guys what problem is it.What problem could be this? please advice me and how to stop it?
pretty vague question there, pal. hard to answer w/out knowing more. are u working too hard? trying to do too much? try to simplify your life a bit and make sure u get plenty of sleep and/or rest.


not trying to make light of your situation but we need more info.


best 2 u!What problem could be this? please advice me and how to stop it?
You have given us to little to go on. This tired and lack of focus could be so many things that it is impossible to give an answer. (poor Sleep to brain tumor)





I suggest that you go to your Doctor.





But you can always go to





http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/





It is an excellent site that you can serch by symptoms to find the possible causes.


:O)
Every person on the planet goes through it, you are not alone, it's called thought and it can only be a problem if you think it is. You have been successfully brainwashed if you think that is a problem, it would be a problem if you didn't think of a hundred things at once, then you would be brainwashed, it happens to the best of us. Reality is what you think it is not what other people think and say it is. Think for yourself and don't sweat the small stuff!
I thimk your problem is called stress....you should try to relax and stop thinking too much...spend time doing things you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment