Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ex boyfriend problems!? what should i do to get him back and leave her!?? quck question just need some advice.?

yesterday i found out that my ex boyfriend looked me in the eye and promised me about something that he lied about.


my feelings are deeply hurt like ive been crying ever since i found out and its been over a day now.


it honestly feels like somebody has scratched and punched my heart.





what do i do?





hes my first love.


weve been off and on for about 1 year.


and hes been telling me that he wants to be with me and not her.





but i found out that they MIGHT actually go out and that he has been lying to me.





my friends say that if im mean to him and ignore his calls and ignore him ; it will throw him off and he will come back.





what do you think i should do!?Ex boyfriend problems!? what should i do to get him back and leave her!?? quck question just need some advice.?
ive been through the same thing!


go after him. if u really like/love him that much


this is your chance before he gets with her.


remind him why he fell in love with u in the first place

No comments:

Post a Comment