Saturday, July 31, 2010

Major stretch marks problem, advice needed desperately!?

I dont know whats going on. I have been on alot of yo-yo diets but have stopped recently because of the detremental effect on my skin.i am now concentrating all my concious effort into keeping my weight the same and have suceeded, well near enough,my weight fluctuates every day from a quarter of a pound to half a pound.However I have noticed that a couple of weeks after this, new stretch marks are still appearing, all over my body, and very minor ones on my hands and neck.Not only this but evry day new creases appear on my hands face and even my finger tips, I dont understand why this would happen, its awfull and I hate it, and i'm terrified it wont stop untill I look like a prune! please help me!





also I am twenty years old and half AfricanMajor stretch marks problem, advice needed desperately!?
stretch marks are from your skin being stretched and then losing weight so as not to stretch anymore, skin is elastic but can only go so far. get some coconut butter and use it every day it may not get rid of them but it should prevent more appearingMajor stretch marks problem, advice needed desperately!?
crash diets is the cause as you know, but thanks god you realized and have come to your senses. You are right being half african also can be the cause. read this article about the prevntion and removal of the stretch marks
You could be dehydrated. Drink 2 litres of water each day and use a moisturiser on your skin. Good luck
I have never heard of stretch marks appearing on the hands and face. You should really see a dermatologist (skin doctor). Sounds like something else is going on.
First of all, you need to get off the scales. Quit thinking about it. Whoever got in your head and told you something negative about your weight, needs to be slapped. You're probably attractive just as you are.





To cut out the stretch marks, you need to get a good lotion. Lotion helps the skin stretch without causing marks. If you are female, get your boyfriend to rub you down daily. Fingers to toes. If you don't have a boyfriend..... well, do the best you can for yourself. Lotion is the key to not having stretchmarks.
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment