Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can Someone Help Me With My Weight Problem? Advice?

Well I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm about 230 pounds, 5'10. I would Like to get down to 200 by Mid-January. I have a pretty good amount of muscle in my biceps/chest because I used to workout a lot during my freshman year but I gained a lot of weight. What would be the most effective way to burn fat, and what foods should I eat daily? Much appreciated.Can Someone Help Me With My Weight Problem? Advice?
Eat subway and play basketball, easy as that.Can Someone Help Me With My Weight Problem? Advice?
well are you a girl or a boy?
Exercise daily. run for 5 min; 100 sit-ups; 10 push-ups; etc and do this every day and i would say not to eat any type of junk food. drink water instead of soda. have a apple instead of a cookie. have a orange instead of chips. etc. have a sub-way sandwich instead of McDonald's. anything like that and you will start improving. it usually take a few month's but it does help a lot.
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment