Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Can I please have some REAL Advice here other than just: ';I don't see why you have any problems with girls...';?

Okay I have this problem with girls....ugh I swear they're all evil! lolol I'm j/k everyone!! okay my problem is that girls don't seem to like me....at all! and I mean I don't think I'm like BUTT UGLY or anything, but they always just wanna be my friend and never my GIRLFRIEND and it's becoming a real big problem! I don't know what I should do anymore? what should I talk about to girls in order to not come across as just one of their friends, I want to come across as a guy they would date you get me? and I'm not high maintencance or all hissy or anything I'm just a normal 17 year old guy!





PRIME example today: me and my friend were talking (a girl) and I asked her out once and she said no just friends...anyway, today we were talking, and she was telling me about how hot she thought Nate and Dan were from Gossip Girl! I really didn't know what to say you know? I wasn't really interested in talking about that! lol this just goes to show you what I'm talking about....





Here's a pic of me so you guys can see that it's not that I'm like monster looking or anything lol!! However, I am NOT muscular, just about 130 lbs =/ but I AM only 17! geezus!








http://i35.tinypic.com/2cermkn.jpgCan I please have some REAL Advice here other than just: ';I don't see why you have any problems with girls...';?
The best relationships are those that u have known the person for quit a long time so that u can b aware of any sudden changes they may go through. Lay off on askin a girl so quickly ur still young no need to rush. As time gradually goes on the girl will c the real u and thats who u have to b. Dont try to b something ur not bcuz not only r u lyin to the girl but more importantly ur lying to urself which isnt good confidence wise. As for ur looks dont worry bcuz we all live a life in a 365 day halloween costume where our true identity lies within and thats what should matter when findin someone special not how they look. Same goes for u dont turn down a girl based on her looks bcuz u nvr know what a great girl she may b unless u ever took the chance to open and read a few chapters of her life and not just lookin at her books cover (dont ever judge a book by its cover basically) Show no intrest in a girl thats a freind bcuz u scare them and make them feel awkward. Lay low and u will c that they will soon b intrested in u its like magic. Goodluck to ya.Can I please have some REAL Advice here other than just: ';I don't see why you have any problems with girls...';?
How you place your self and what you remember are all important factors. Know that just because you don't have a girlfriend does not mean you're gonna die. It is perfectly natural to not have a girlfriend. You appear normal in appearance but I shall remind you that normal is figurative and only goes so far. Simple advice to start with;


1 appearance is not everything, how you carry yourself is


2 the sense of familiarity you give the said female


3 highly important is the why you want a girlfriend and who it is


4 don't be quick on the sex path unless you're going for a slut


5 get more in touch, know the female better, take notes if you're deathly serious, remembering a date favor or birthday goes a long way with usual females


6 don't over think or try to hard it leads the wrong way and can lead to mistakes and failure... be as natural as possible *do not* go for those that would be incompatible with you
Slow down.. this is what I always say to youngsters :





We already have our stories written.. we have our own fate..


If you dont have a girlfriend now, maybe it's not your time yet!





1st, you must believe that you will have a soulmate.. at the end, you will have one..





If now it's not your time according to your fate, whatever you do, you wont get someone..


Try to relax, and enjoy your life..


cause all that happens, have reasons.
You have to act more sure of yourself. A lot of girls are just naturally attracted to ';strong'; types...which would be a guy who stands tall, speaks like he knows what he's talking about and stands out.





Also, don't make yourself constantly available and try to stay off ';girly'; topics or you'll just end up in the friend zone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment