Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need some advice, Problem with parents and my son.?

Hi i posted a question on here 5 months ago titled (Hi, I need some advice on a family matter to do with my sister and parents?) Thanks for everyone who helped. The problem now is the wonderful time of year being Christmas, My son got upset yesterday as we have lost several freinds this year and he was very close to them and he also said that he blames himself for what happened with his Aunt and Grandma. We assured him it was nothing that he has done and he seemed fine with that, I also asked him if he would like to see his Gran again and he was determined he didn't cause of the nasty thing she has said. Now My father has been in touch asking to bring my son round for xmas presents to be given, I feel like saying no he doesn't want to see you but I am so unsure what to do !! any help and advice would be great thanksNeed some advice, Problem with parents and my son.?
It's kind of difficult to help with an answer not knowing what happened several months ago. If you can assure him that his grandparents love him and want to make sure he knows that, wanat to help him feel better, he might be inclined to go along for a little while. Good luck with this.Need some advice, Problem with parents and my son.?
How old is your son? Sounds like your son might be old enoguh to decide for himself in this matter.





If he is not old enough, then it sounds like he needs some therapy to deal with certain very adult issues before he goes visiting others.

No comments:

Post a Comment