Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help i need advice about this problem i got?

Next month i'll be starting school as a new student here in CA. I'm 19 years old. I also just bought a Lamborghini Gallardo which i will be taking to school, and if your wondering what i do for a living i Rap add me in Myspace.





Do you guys think i'm going to get alot of hate because all i'm trying to do is just be cool with everybody?, And do you think i'll be getting lots of very freaky girls (I don't want relationships)?Help i need advice about this problem i got?
well dumb hoes will love ferraris but smart women will look beyond a ferrari.Help i need advice about this problem i got?
you will get lots of hate from the guys and you will get lots of poooon from the girls. lol it's quite simple really.
You are full of $hit you dumbass. Rap your lips around my d*ck and suck it f@ggot.
Nah i dont think soooo

No comments:

Post a Comment