Saturday, July 31, 2010

My friend have a big problem I need advice?

she have a doughter (12 years old) but she looks so older so the guy looking for ...but she is a baby !!!! and now she want have sex and i think she is very young for that , the mom doesn麓t know what to do , and I dont have kids so I ..only I know this girl needs love because her parents are divorces so i think A)She confuses the relationships with the boys , o.k WHAT IS THE BEST THING FOR TRY SHE UNDERSTAND IS NOT HER TIME FOR SEX ?My friend have a big problem I need advice?
First thing is first! If she is having periods,...she needs to be on the pill. If people are telling her not to have sex then, she is more than likely going to rebel and do it behind there backs. The best advice is to let her know that people die everyday due to Aids and other sexually transmitted diseases and right now she is very young and should enjoy being a child.





I really screwed up by not listening to my parents about sex. I have three kids now and I wish everyday that I could go back to my teenage years and do things all over again!





Also, most teens get scared about there reputation at school. Maybe scaring her about all the names she will be called ';easy, whore, tramp, tease etc) will make her think twice!


Good luck.My friend have a big problem I need advice?
Well obviously it's not a good time. The daughter is probably looking for a male to associate with. At about that age they begin to associate more with males and less with thier mom because they have a semi jealous feeling towards thier mother. She needs a male role model that she can talk to, and can associate with. Are any of the girls friends Boys who also have divoriced parents but dont want sex? Those would be the bewst people. Also the mothers guy friends can be role models too.
this young girl needs counseling and mentoring. Is she interested in girls scouts or other positive programs to help young girls? See if the school counselor can talk w/her or someone from her church. She does need support. you could even take her to a local hospital and have the social worker talk w/her.
talk to her about the side effects (getting infected, pregnant, hurt by the guy, bad reputation, the fact that she will feel like she was used?). Her mother should try very hard to talk her out of it. If anything, try even locking her in a room with no windows. 12 is just way too young!!!
All you can do is try talking to her... AND HER MOTHER TOO... just to make sure the mother doesn't see it as interference or over-stepping the boundaries of friendship.





I once had to tell a friend that her daughter was already sexually active because I caught her in my garage with a boy. She didn't believe me, stopped speaking to me and three months later when her daughter told her she was pregnant they simply moved away without saying a word to anyone.





You can give good advice, but you can't force someone to take it. You're a good friend. Good luck.
That's a tough one, I went through that as well. When I was 13 I looked about 20 and dated men ten years older than that. I had sex for the first time shortly thereafter, but I never would have dreamed of telling my parents! I almost want to say it's a cry for attention; at least that's how I would approach the situation.
Maybe its her time. I think you can't stop her from having sex. so better eductae her in all ways. That includes everything. But the most important is to explain her that the man talks sweet before the sex and not so sweet after the sex. She should be VERY carefully with condoms and use them always. Tell her the good and the bad sides. Explain her that not all boys are so nice as they try to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment