Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any good advice for this problem at work?

Everyone at the place I work believe that women are to be preachers %26amp; I do not believe they are. They are pressuring me really hard to switch from the church I grew up in to their church. Nothing I say makes them stop with all this pressure. I have ran out of things to say to them to get them off my back. PLEASE GIVE SERIOUS ANSWERS! thanksAny good advice for this problem at work?
Debby, the only thing you can do is to say firmly, but politely: ';Thank you for the suggestion, but I am very happy in my current Church. Maybe I will visit your church sometime.';Any good advice for this problem at work?
You should report his behavior to management. Most companies will have a policy against solicitation of religion on work time. In addition, this is borderline illegal because it could be construed as harrassment.





Report it as soon as possible.
You follow the Lord with all your heart,mind and soul. It doesn't matter where you worship him as long as you do. Keep Lord Jesus first in your life and everything will be added on to you. Pray that they stop pressuring you and tell them there are many ways to worship and yours is at your church. Lord Jesus loves all of us for who we are. In Addition, God gives us talents which might not be a women preacher. Lord Jesus loves that fact your Co-Workers worship him in there own way and you worship him in another. We all must accept were God buts us and why God puts us were he does. After saying all this tell them you will be praying for them! You love there opinions but you feel the pressure from them and they should accept were your Lord and Savor Jesus has put you! Do they agree?
You should just tell them straight that you have no intention whatsoever of changing churches, do it in a polite but assertive manor as people are allowed there own opinions but should not force them on to someone else.If this still dose not work report it to managers as they should be able to sort out any dispute.
sorry but ur question is hard enough for me..,but i can say just ignore them tell them do what thexy want..,.//

No comments:

Post a Comment