Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do you feel good or helpful when your contacts come to you for advice or help with a problem ? ?

and are your contacts like friends to you %26amp; not just an acquaintance ?


i know mine rock !!


thanks friends %26amp; Happy Thursday to you all .


D :) :) :)Do you feel good or helpful when your contacts come to you for advice or help with a problem ? ?
Yes and it is always good to get several opinions. I have met a few wonderful people here including a lovely lady called Dizz!Do you feel good or helpful when your contacts come to you for advice or help with a problem ? ?
I consider many of my contacts to be like friends to me now....and I do love trying to help them through their difficult times when I can. I know that many of mine have helped me along and brought smiles to my face when I needed it.....just with their answers to my questions, and/or their friendly e-mails. They have probably helped me more than they know.





If I notice that one of my contacts needs cheering up, I will always try to find some comforting words from somewhere. I sometimes feel as though I am ';clamming up'; and can't find the right words to help....but quite a few people have seemed grateful for my efforts over the past few months. Some of my contacts have certainly gone through difficult times over that period....and I love trying to help where I can. I think it is in my nature.
Most of my contacts are friends that I would be happy to help in anyway I can. But in order for that to work they have to honest also, it's not a one way street. I come here to escape the harshness of life and have a good time, mind games don't cut it with me :)
Any one of my contacts can count on me. I think they already know that. Yes, I have shared some things already, and she has helped me see things in a different light. She is definitely a true FRIEND! Someone has to keep me in line. :) :) :)
Yes I do, and I love all my contacts as friends not just a net person.





in turn, I can email them and they help me as well.





it's nice to know I have so many contacts with great knowledge of their breeds and can help out....
dizz, I think its so cool. People I've never met in person are calling me out by name asking for my advice. Whether they use it or not doesn't matter cuz they asked. Makes me feel good---thanks to all that have done so.
Some are friends, some used to be friends, and some are acquaintances. I do like it when people come to me for advice, but don't like it if they don't even consider my advice. You know what I mean?
Awww, you rock dizz!





Yes, I feel very helpful. And I think the friendship grows a little too. All my friendships grow in a crisis.





I just wish there was more I could do for them. :(
Yes i have a few contacts who have helped me as a matter of fact. and i try to help my contacts in every way i know that's possible. hey girl u and suzie are 2 of them
It's just great to talk to someone new, you know. To share perspectives and friendship, hopefully. I have found that there are some very nice people on here who really care the way I do. :)
Yes! It gives me a warm-fuzzy!! You know you can come to me anytime %26amp; I know I can come to you anytime!! (((hugs))) Have a GREAT day! ;)
I try to help as much as I can. I feel bad when I can't advise them in anyway. Ugh, the feeling sucks! They're like family :)
I have only had 1 come to me for advice and it doesn't really make me feel anything other than helping a friend out.


Most of my contacts are like my friends.
Yes, I ask them for advice and if I don't ask them, they still give it to me ...(the advice, that is) ! LOL !
Some of mine have become some of my dearest friends


and


They have my back as I have theirs...


Peace.
Your job now is to be at the place where you can be of maximum helpfulness to others... BB pp102.
My contacts are all special. I am always glad if I can help out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment