Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a huge problem! Advice?

I'm good friends with a guy (let's call him Jeremy) who claims he's in love with me. I really care about him and didn't want him to know I was going out with his friend Cody. My very stupid, stoned friend Michael told Jeremy that Cody and I were dating and at first Jeremy was very angry, but now has calmed down and is begging me to take him instead. How to I tell him I don't want him without being rude?I have a huge problem! Advice?
the best way is explainin to him that you really wanna continue your relationship with cody and see's where it goes





tell him he's a sweet guy but you cant be wth him because your in a relationship and you wouldnt want to distroy their friend ship so its best that you guys stay friends





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment