Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have a rat problem, any advice?

In my downstairs part of my house, I have found rats in my laundry basket and I have heard rats in my room for many nights. I just bought some mouse traps and rat poison. How long will it take to work? What can I do to sleep without worrying something is scurrying around under my bed?I have a rat problem, any advice?
Please do not poison these rats. Poisoning is a horrid way to die plus it makes them hunt water so they go outside and are easy prey for raptors which KILLS the raptor. So please use traps to get them out.


A rat trap is an instant kill. Not a long, painful death like poison.





Do not use mouse traps. They will smash the rat's nose/mouth and cause great pain. The rat will run screaming in pain with the trap on it's nose and eyes. Peanut butter is a great bait - they love it. Once you kill a rat on a trap, it may not attract any more rats as it smells of death to them.





I wish you luck. I have a rat problem, any advice?
PLEASE don't poison them. TRAP them instead!


Put some food in the cage and you can catch them in no time,





the only thing about rodents is that they constantly breed so you should do it quickly and make sure to CATCH every last one...





good luck



we had rats in out house too last year. Disgusting week. Anyway, the traps and poison should work, but in case the vermin is smart, u could buy a cat or borrow one and let him loose in the basement. They are really good, thats why I have 5.
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment