Thursday, August 19, 2010

GIRLS ONLY.....Do you have advice for my problem? I could use it!?

It sounds realllyyyy gross but I have like one or two small moles thats like extra skin on my underarms. Anyways, its really painful when I shave with a razor and its really hard. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could really use them!GIRLS ONLY.....Do you have advice for my problem? I could use it!?
you could get them removed ...its a simple procedure ...just pick a good dermatologistGIRLS ONLY.....Do you have advice for my problem? I could use it!?
USE depilatory cream (hair removal lotions)





No pain.. and don't get them removed!! have a doctorlook at them though and make sure there is nothing to worry about as sometimes (i don't mean to scare you) moles can be cancerous.





Take care!
Have your doctor remove them, it doesnt hurt that much and your in and out.
i had one before and i got rid of it .. it was little thing and was kinda hanging there so i started jus twisting it and it turned black since there was no blood going throughh and it just fell of after like 2 weeks or so..
maybe you should try using wax instead of razor. i think in some way, it may help you with those ';painful' thingie :)
I had similar mole issues, i went to my dermatoligist and he provided me with a safe persedure that removes them, it wasent that expensive eather. But other then medical help, there really isnt anything other that you can do to fix it!





%26lt;3Jamie =D
i think i know what your talking about but let me verify just to be sure. Is the mole skin colored and attached by a thin piece or skin. if it is you can take a pair of tweezers and pinch it off. it'll hurt but it'll be gone for good. If not sorry can't help you
I think what you are talking about is skin tags, I had one on my pit and I went to the doctor and he just cut it off. It didn't hurt or bother me after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment