Monday, August 23, 2010

Help! Laptop Charging Problem! Advice Needed!!?

I have a Dell Inspiron 6000





Yesterday my battery went dead, while it was still plugged in to the AC Charger. I thought there might be a problem with the charger, so I swapped with another one, and it didnt work. I noticed that now my battery light doesnt turn on when I plug the AC adapter. What could the problem be???Help! Laptop Charging Problem! Advice Needed!!?
or it could be the ac input is looseHelp! Laptop Charging Problem! Advice Needed!!?
You might have a dud battery. Sometimes after a battery is used and recharged so many times, it dies and doesn't recharge anymore. I would recommend going back to the store you purchased it from and asking for a replacement battery. See if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment