Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pimple problem...advice?

I have a really big red pimple on my cheek, and I've had it for about a week now. Its really starting to bug me and I was wondering if anyone had any tips about getting rid of it apart from washing my face (Tried that heaps) and make up (hate the stuff =]) . Mabey you could recomend someting that worked for you...





Please and thank you :-.) Pimple problem...advice?
When I stopped taking birth control my face broke out like crazy. I started putting tea tree oil on my face at night (careful not to get it too close to my eyes!). After only 2 days I saw a HUGE difference. My face is totally clear now.





If you look it up online you'll see that in clinical trials tea tree oil worked just as well (and sometimes better) as prescription acne medicine and it's all natural :)Pimple problem...advice?
if you don't have like spot treatment you might want to consider going to a doctor or getting a facial. but for right now you can crush up some aspirin and mix it with water to make a paste and use that. its basically the same stuff you would buy, it just doesn't smell good. if your going to a drugstore, look for something that has silicic acid. it dries your face so you would also need a good moisturizer or toner.
Try Neutrogena Foam Cleanser -It clears your face, and removes layer of oil that combines with dirt, and improves your complexion!





Pimples are generally formed when oil and dirt is present on the skin.





I'm 13 years old and I have minor pimple on my forehead.





I use a facial wash every alternate days, so it definitely works well for me -and maybe for you!
have you used some pimple treatment? if you're looking for a mode home-made recipe, you can always use ice to bring down the swelling of it, or put preparation h or toothpaste on it.
Rubbing Alcohol





...and Toothpaste.





As odd as it sounds, Rubbing alcohol dries out the pimple and toothpaste helps it go away. I don't really know why toothpaste works, but it does help.
toothpaste works for sure because it dries it out but make sure is not the gel kind : )

No comments:

Post a Comment