Monday, August 23, 2010

Problem: Advice please.......?

Recently I have begun to develop a soft spot for Judas Rabbi; don't get me wrong I am heterosexual, but there's just something about the way he conducts himself on this site which I find totally arousing.





Should I seek help?Problem: Advice please.......?
hehheh.......................let me at him!!Problem: Advice please.......?
It's no crush, what your feeling is an emormous urge to squeeze the fcukers head between the pavement and your front tyres of you car!





EDIT: Mary you know i'd give you one, but not sure i could keep up with you!
You should have left this question in the suggested category this time : singles and dating or bisexual, gay, transgendered etc:-).





Sound advice would have been given :-):p
Gays grow up listening to heterosexual songs and watching heterosexual movies. It's good for them to see one of their own struggling to be himself,..
lol nah man, relax, it's perfectly natural - I get that with you, with Sharky, with Spacephantom etc. It's just a respect thang, lol let it all hang out ;o)
oh goatboy i know what you mean dear , i fancy the pants of Dexter but he isn`t interested , i went away and got a blue rinse too !
Deffo my friend,,,urgently
go now seek help
lmfao, dont worry i think you have balls hun!just focus on something else phil your fecking great !
It's his quick witty answers that do it isn't it :)
lol, believe it or not feel the same way. i'm only this* close to dialing the Samaritans hotline!





p/s. u make me laugh every time!
baby - go with flow....just give in to your feelings hun.
No babe ..just go with your feelings .. and turn on your web-cam... so we can watch you have these feelings ....!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment