Sunday, August 22, 2010

Needs advice from someone i dont know about a relationship problem?

so i was talking to this girl but she treated me like ****. then i stopped talking to her for about a month. now im dating this other girl named cathie who is my dream girl since high school. but now the other girl is saying how much she loves me and wants to be with me. and she is sorry. the catch is my dream girl is about to have a baby now but i really do love her. i care about them both but don't know what to do. i feel so stupid and selfishNeeds advice from someone i dont know about a relationship problem?
Ok, how old are you? Is the baby yours? Are you really a Marine? How old are the girls? Answer those questions and I'll give you my thoughts.Needs advice from someone i dont know about a relationship problem?
The best possible decision you can make is to follow your heart not your head. The girl who treated **** then comes BACK and says oooh no I love you baby I always have loved you is not the one you should go for go with your pregnant dream girl:) thats the best advice I have I hope I helped:)
Is it your baby? If so, forget the old girl and make it work with the new one.





Otherwise . . .





Both of these ladies sound like they need to grow up a bit. I say find a new girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment