Monday, August 23, 2010

Friends problem...advice please?

I've been living at my friends house for awhile and tomorrow i'm moving out, it's the last minute thing i've decided. I don't know how to tell her. recently, she and her man been fighting ... its kind of arkward ...not only that, they're other drama involving us with other friend. These days she's been acting weird and i really don't feel comftable. I can tell she's hidding something from me, that sort of thing. How should i start telling her when she comes back from work? I really appreciate the fact that she's been taking care of me and i want to tell her how i appreciate her help, but i can't stay...Friends problem...advice please?
Tell her you appreciate her help but you have to get on...then if she's your friend once you have a place and she can't kick you to the curb...ask her if there's somethin wrongFriends problem...advice please?
cmon have d courage to speak to ur frnd

No comments:

Post a Comment