Monday, August 23, 2010

What's HIS PROBLEM? advice needed?

so let's say there's this guy Eric. and he is in one of my classes. now i'm really nice to everyone, so i tried being friends with eric this year. and all of a sudden he's helping me with homework, staying after school with me, and he even gave me his phone number and said i should call him if i need more homework help. i doubt he wants anything, cuz he's always staring at me in class too, but i mean.. what does he want?? iss he judging me by my looks? he can't like me.. we're not even friends...What's HIS PROBLEM? advice needed?
Yes he likes you! Its called infatuation. You don't have to actaully befreind or even speak to some one to be infatuated. When I was in Jr. HS %26amp; HS I probebly spoke to this maybe 3-4 time total and EVERYONE told me all the way through how much he liked me.What's HIS PROBLEM? advice needed?
your last sentence... struck me out of proportion! i can prove that wrong.. in three ways! btw, he DOES like you!
He is definitely in a crash with you. You can't say anything for anyone when one come across this in life. If you also like him go ahead.
girl, he likes you. whaa` guy out there would help a girl with her hw and stare at her in class, common` now. He doesn't have to be your friend, if he likes you. He prob. has a crush on you, but doesnt know how to make a move. ya never know.
hahaha get a clue girl!!!!!! he likes you duh!!!!!!!!
Just give him a call and talk!See where it goes!';as in if he wants to date';
you just said you were trying to be friends with him, maybe you should call him to find out what he wants maybe he like you

No comments:

Post a Comment