Sunday, August 22, 2010

Psychological problem, advice or help?

I have ocd, depression, and anxiety.


They're all fairly severe, and now my psychiatrist feels I have developed an eating disorder, or that I'm at least showing serious symptoms.


(Most likely bulimia, not throwing up, but binging and fasting.)


I feel worse than ever, and like a constant failure.


I thought I was doing a little better, but now my confidence has completely dissolved.


Has anybody been in the same position as myself, and if so any advice?Psychological problem, advice or help?
Who are you? Write what makes you, you. How many of the words do you attach positive/ negative labels to. Why do you do that?





Book to read: Overcoming Anxiety - A Five Areas Approach by Chris WilliamsPsychological problem, advice or help?
I have been in the same situation.





What I did was finally realize I had enough of all this crap. I wanted a way out, and there is a way out.





There is a way out.





My way out was finding my path. Maybe you have not found the path you are looking for. Who are you? What do you enjoy? What do you see in yourself?





Confidence was a problem for me. What helped was more social gatherings, I started to see beauty in everything and everyone. Meditation helped here.





Meditation helped me with inner strength and peace. It put a stop to that monkey in my brain and shined the light in my mind.





Life is beautiful, find a way out of everyday life. Find your calling.





Live a positive life, for positivity is the best medicine for sorrow.
I have OCD, Anxiety and had an eating disorder (I still struggle with food but not as badly). I know what it feels like to keep failing. I was put on meds and they kinda help, My advice is take it day by day. Do things that make you happy. Be around people who make you feel good. I know some days it is hard to just get out of bed, but make yourself. In the long run it will help.
i don't have ocd but i do have the other 2. The best thing you can do is think positive thoughts no matter how bad you feel. eventually your mind will start to get use to feeling happy and things will start to look up for you. good luck.
umm my grandma did and she just took her pills every day and she was fine if u take any make sure u take them
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment