Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice on my problem with my 'best' friend?

Okay well Ive had a best friend since I was 7! Me and her alaways 'used' to be with each other 24/7. Now this year I dont feel like a best friend any more. She started hanging out with another group of girls and it looks like they have the best of time. I feel like im just taging along and were drifting apart. I want my best friend back!





ANY ADVICE?


thank you so much!Any advice on my problem with my 'best' friend?
Some people grow up and drift apart even the best of friends... hard to believe but it is true. I would talk to her, tell her that you miss feeling close to her and that you value her friendship and hope that you two will be best friends forever, she may just want to widen her friendship circle and that is cool too, the question is do you and is it with these new girls. Do you like them, they you? If yes, the all hang out do things, and grow from it and you can still be close with your bf... if you don't care for them then don't put yourself through that,,, if she is a best friend she will always be a friend. Just give them ( the other girls) a chance too.. don't shut them out because your are totally focused on your bf and only wanting to hang with her but will tag along to do so.. get involved, call them too, talk and joke etc...





take careAny advice on my problem with my 'best' friend?
i definitly thought i would have never drifted from my best friend but i did. she changed alot and all of a sudden she started hangin with ppl who treated me bad..so that was a tough situation..but i gotta say that when you lose a best friend u are able to branch out and meet other ppl....just talk to her and tell her you miss her and u think u guys are drifting apart. if she is truly ur bff she will try to fix the problem.
Sit down and tell your friend that you feel like you two are drifting away and see how she feels.Suggest to meet for lunch ( just you two alone) every week and talk about everything that is going on in yall's life. Good things don't last 4ever srry.

No comments:

Post a Comment