Monday, August 23, 2010

I like a girl but her parents are a ';problem'; ...advice?

ok so me and a girl are deeply in ';like'; ...and one day i go over and to my disadvantage she likes it on bottom. and one day when i went over, i was on top of her and we were making out, for it about to get pretty serious. and BAM mom walks in....AND shes a teacher at our school to boot... is there anyway i can make the mom AND dad like me again? or is it just F'ed up...?I like a girl but her parents are a ';problem'; ...advice?
Gutted.


That's never good.


You're own fault, you should have listened out.


I'm afraid if you were all over her daughter she isn't going to be impressed unless you marry her.I like a girl but her parents are a ';problem'; ...advice?
WOW. I have no idea. lol. UGH. I don't think they'll ever like you again...I mean youi were on top of their daughter! If you were a parent and saw this young guy on top of your daughter, you would be mad too.
it is effed up for sure. haha shes a teacher. yeah buddy you're screwed.
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment