Sunday, August 22, 2010

Me and friend is having a problem can you give some advice?

i still want to be friend with this girl who's mean to me, i want a new start instead of hating each other .When I'm around her i can't find the fun .Me and friend is having a problem can you give some advice?
To me she doesn't sound like a true friend.But since you really want to work it out I'd say tell her how you feel,be assertive.but if things still don't work out,sadly I think you need to leave her.





I really hope I helpedMe and friend is having a problem can you give some advice?
I understand how you may feel but when it comes to friendships and relationships you both have to want the same thing. If you go to her and work out your problem together then great! If you find she isn't interested in working out your friendship then I am sorry sweetie you are going to have to let this one go.
If she's mean to you, then shes not worth the friendship. I know that you want to be friends with her, but sometimes its just better to let friendships, that weren't meant to be, go. Don't chase after her. If she decided she wants to be nice to you and be your friend, then you can be her friend. But if she won't stop being mean for your friendship, shes obviously not worth it. (:





I wish you the best.(:





xox


Devon.((:
Try talking this out with her. Tell her that you want a fresh new start. Question her why she acts to you this way. If she gets mad then she isnt a true friend and you need to move on.
maybe its not worth it...or tell her straight up that u want to start over

No comments:

Post a Comment