Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have a problem, and I need advice?

I am a freshman.


And I'm shy at times . I'm shy when I'm in a big group of people . I usually hangout with a group of 15 people, and since I'm shy . I don't feel like I belong, I always feel like I'm tagging along and left out.


But when I'm one on one with people, I tend to keep a good conversation.





I just wanna know how to come out of my shell because my year is getting really depressing and I'm getting jealous of the loud popular girls.I have a problem, and I need advice?
My advice is make a really good friend like one of the ones you have good conversations with and when it comes to the loud popular girls you can always say your point and if your good friend is a true friend they will back you up. This means you will always have atleast one person backing you up and if you make a good point i'm sure others will join in. Just whatever you do be yourself. Good luck!! Hope for the best!!I have a problem, and I need advice?
You need to learn to be more confident with yourself, and look approachable. if your head is down and you seem bored people won't want to talk to you. always smile and look dominant. be more of a leader rather than a follower. don't let people walk all over you or it will take a toll on you and turn you into someone you won't want to be...i bet you're an amazing girl, you don't need to be one of those loud popular girls. They're annoying and too into themselves. just be yourself...just amp it up girl!
don't worry. what you're going through now is what other people are going through.





Try a smaller group or just talking to a small section of it. don't compare yourself to others.





try chatting with new people every day. they'll see that you're nice and you'll become a little more well known.





i don't like saying ';popular'; because it makes me think of shallow people who just look cool.
Awwww.........





You are who you are. Be proud of it!





I bet you are a great student and a wonderful person. Be who you are. The ones that are meant to come to you will.





You will find your way. I know it!
There's nothing wrong in being shy

No comments:

Post a Comment