Monday, August 23, 2010

Throat problem... Advice please. =[?

Okay, before, my throat doesn't itch whenever I sing or hit the high notes. But after singing a lot of songs with a lot of forcing with my throat too, everything changed. Before, as I said, my throat doesn't itch whenever I hit the high notes or whatever, but now, it itches. Can anyone please tell me why is this happening? And what do I have to do to get my not itching throat back? =[ Thanks to those who'll answer. =]Throat problem... Advice please. =[?
Drink plenty of water, rest between songs, and create a more solid sound so it doesn't feel like your throat is strained.Throat problem... Advice please. =[?
You're probably straining your vocal chords. I took choir for years and years and I'd sometimes get an itchy or dry throat after very long practice sessions. Drink water and hot tea. Avoid milk or acidic juices, like lemonade or orange juice. Suck on throat lozenges, too.
I'm not sure and i hope u dnt have any problems in health, just try this: brush ur teeth with non fluorided tooth paste and dont drink cold stuff after that, ,, :) just try
ummmm...


maybe you are drinking cold water coz it is bad for those who sings...


just drink those that are just right...


that's all...
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment