Monday, August 23, 2010

Internet Explorer 8 problem..Advice needed please?

Ever since I upgraded to IE8 I keep losing my broadband connection. Even when I use another browser like Mozilla Firefox..I've tried doing a system restore to correct the problem as my comp worked fine up until I upgraded but it has not worked...Any suggestions please guys?Internet Explorer 8 problem..Advice needed please?
A lot of people are having problems with IE8.


It has issues with so many websites. Easest way to fix it is just uninstall it. When you uninstall it. It will go back to IE7.


Just go to control panel and click on remove programs.


When I went looking for it I had trouble finding it in Windows Vista. I found it among the Windows updates. In Vista when you get to the Uninstall Programs, Look to your left in the column and on the top there is says, View Installed Updates. Click on that. There you will find it and you can uninstall it and return your computer back to IE7.


Good LuckInternet Explorer 8 problem..Advice needed please?
Just get rid of IE! Go to add/remove programs in the control pannel and windows features, it should be in there. Remove it and just install the default IE that comes with vista... And dont use it!!! HAHAHA





By the way Opera is much better than Firefox in many ways... I only use Firefox for videos and games.. Opera is fast and far more modern than any other browser! :D





p.s. I like the flag mate! :D
Are you sure the ie8?





Could be a virus...





http://www.safer-networking.org/en/downl鈥?/a>


http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-An鈥?/a>





Try those.
I had the same problem with IE8 it also had conflicts with my own site which was ';fun';...uninstalled it then reinstalled 7 now all`s well
My HP Printer has compatability issues with IE8, so I deleted it

No comments:

Post a Comment